- Almond & Honey Bodywash Advantage: Almond oil and honey in the body wash hydrates dry skin and makes it soft and smooth. Your skin will look more moisturised, bright and firmer without any signs of stress or ageing. Almond oil in this body wash encourages collagen production, which helps restore skin suppleness and elasticity.
- Green Tea Facewash Advantage: Green tea’s anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce skin irritation, skin redness, and swelling. Applying green tea to your skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn. The Billbergia Green Tea Facewash with its Gentle Foaming property helps cleaning your skin deeply leaving it feel lighter & more purified.
- Vitamin C and E Professional Face Serum Advantage: It’s a skin-reviving face serum that aims to revive dull skin by gently eliminating dead skin cells. Its potent antioxidants prevent aging and clear out uneven skin tone. It contains active vitamin C, essential oils of orange and lemon, and hazel extracts, all of which significantly improve the texture and appearance of your skin.
- Shea Body Butter Advantage: Shea butter has emollient nature, which means when you apply it to the skin, your skin soaks it in. Due to soaking, a thin moisture lock is created, which keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated for an extended period. The linoleic, stearic, and palmitic acids in shea butter helps in excellent moisture lock and repair your dry, dull or damaged skin.
- Avacado Lip Balm Advantage: The Billbergia Avocado Lip Balm plumps and moisturizes lips, leaving them smooth and shiny. Avocado’s natural fats and a variety of essential nutrients thoroughly nourish and hydrate skin. With this balm, your lips will regain their natural colour.
- NATURE IN| TOXICITY OUT: The Billbergia Products are Certified Ultra-Natural, Vegan, Non-Toxic, FDA Approved, Paraben Free, SLS Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Suitable for All Skin Types, Suitable in all seasons.
The Billbergia WINTER CARE REGIME for Dry & Sensitive Skin
Skin Care in Winters
Cold air, dry indoor heat, low humidity levels, and harsh winter wind can all zap your skin of moisture. This can leave your skin looking a lot less radiant than normal.