- Coffee Facewash Advantage: The Billbergia Coffee Face Wash is a deep cleansing and rejuvenating face wash that removes all pollutants and dirt. It eliminates excess oil from the skin and stops it from becoming oily. Coffee deeply cleanses the skin and boosts collagen production. Caffeine in coffee tones and firms the skin while also reducing puffiness.
- 24k Gold Face Serum Advantage: Antioxidant-rich oils in the serum helps to minimize hyperpigmentation, resulting in naturally even-toned skin. By deeply nourishing your skin pores, this face serum gives you wrinkle free radiant skin. Almond oil in serum hydrates dry skin and makes it soft and smooth. Your skin will look more moisturised, bright and firmer without any signs of stress or ageing.
- Coffee Face Mask Advantage: The Billbergia Coffee Face Mask is a deep cleansing and rejuvenating face mask that removes all pollutants and dirt. It eliminates excess oil from the skin and stops it from becoming excess oily. Coffee extracts in the face mask deeply cleanses the skin and boosts collagen production. High caffeine content in coffee tones and firms the skin while also reducing puffiness. This face mask is best for reviving your dull and tired skin.
- Under Eye Cream Advantage: The under-eye region is hydrated with Orange Peel & Grape Seed Oils as well as cucumber extracts. These 3 work together to minimize redness and swelling, repair UV damage, and preserve the sensitive skin around your eyes. The green tea extracts in the cream hydrates and softens dry skin, giving the delicate, sensitive skin around the eyes a natural radiance.
- NATURE IN| TOXICITY OUT: The Billbergia Products are Certified Ultra-Natural, Vegan, Non-Toxic, FDA Approved, Paraben Free, SLS Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Suitable for All Skin Types, Suitable in all seasons.
The Billbergia UNDER-EYE CARE REGIME for Dark Circles & Puffy Eyes
We often associate dark circles under the eyes with being tired or not getting enough sleep. While these things may contribute to the appearance of dark circles, there are other common causes it such as poor diet or sun exposure.
They may also emerge as a natural aging process. As we get older, our skin loses collagen and becomes thin. Thinner skin can make the blood vessels beneath it more visible, making the under eye area appear darker.