- Almond & Honey Bodywash: Almond oil and honey in the body wash hydrates dry skin and makes it soft and smooth. Your skin will look more moisturised, bright and firmer without any signs of stress or ageing. Almond oil in this body wash encourages collagen production, which helps restore skin suppleness and elasticity.
- Green Tea Facewash: Green tea’s anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce skin irritation, skin redness, and swelling. Applying green tea to your skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn. The Billbergia Green Tea Facewash with its Gentle Foaming property helps cleaning your skin deeply leaving it feel lighter & more purified.
- Shea Body Butter: Shea butter has emollient nature, which means when you apply it to the skin, your skin soaks it in. Due to soaking, a thin moisture lock is created, which keeps your skin moisturized and hydrated for an extended period. The linoleic, stearic, and palmitic acids in shea butter helps in excellent moisture lock and repair your dry, dull or damaged skin.
- Sun Protection Cream: The harmful UV rays are primarily responsible for skin damage and other associated issues. Billbergia sun protection cream provides you with a strong defence against UV and prevents the skin from absorbing them through sunlight. Your skin stays safe and free of deadly skin problems.
- Ubtan Face Cream: Saffron, a glowing component, is abundant in this cream. It brightens your skin and treats acne and uneven skin tone. With Saffron’s goodness, get a gorgeous and bright looking skin. It also contains turmeric, which acts as an antimicrobial agent and helps to prevent acne. It also supports in prevention of wrinkles and fine lines.
- NATURE IN| TOXICITY OUT: The Billbergia Products are Certified Ultra-Natural, Vegan, Non-Toxic, FDA Approved, Paraben Free, SLS Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Suitable for All Skin Types, Suitable in all seasons.
The Billbergia SENSITIVE SKIN CARE REGIME
If you have sensitive skin, you probably notice you develop symptoms in response to certain triggers. Common triggers include soaps, detergents, fragrances, perfumes, skincare products, and household products. In addition, exposure to cold, sun, and wind can trigger flares.
Always try Vegan, Natural & Non-Toxic (chemical free) products to contain sensitivity as such products cause minimum irritation to your skin.