- Charcoal Face Wash Advantage: The activated charcoal draws dirt, it clears dirt particles and excess oil from open pores, making it an effective cleanser. Acne and pollution control are both improved by using this product. Detoxifies the skin, and regular usage maintains a youthful appearance. It foams up into dense bubbles to deeply cleanse the skin and clear pores, and preventing breakouts.
- Pure Aloe Vera Gel Advantage: Aloe vera is rich in the compound Aloin, due to which it is anti-inflammatory in nature. When applied, the gel leaves a calming effect on the skin. Aloe vera boosts the growth and release of collagen in the skin and speeds up the skin healing process. It’s rich in vitamins like B12, A, C, and E that effectively treat bacterial infections, repair wrinkles, soothe fine lines, and increase skin elasticity.
- Charcoal Face Mask Advantage: Our face mask packed with activated charcoal serves as a dead skin remover, unveiling the new skin beneath. This Face Mask has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics that clean the pores of the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria. It is a paraben and sulfate-free solution that works on all skin types. Your skin could feel lighter and fresher after each wash.
- Ubtan Face Cream Advantage: Billbergia face cream contains turmeric, which acts as an antimicrobial agent and helps to prevent acne. It also supports in prevention of wrinkles and fine lines.
- NATURE IN| TOXICITY OUT: The Billbergia Products are Certified Ultra-Natural, Vegan, Non-Toxic, FDA Approved, Paraben Free, SLS Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free, Suitable for All Skin Types, Suitable in all seasons.
The Billbergia ACNE REGIME for Skin Healing & Repair
Acne Regime by Billbergia
Charcoal Powered Face Wash, Charcoal Face-Mask, Aloe Vera Powered Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Saffron & Turmeric Powered Ubtan Face Cream.
The most known causes of acne include diet, stress, hormone imbalance, poor sleep, infections, and allergies.
Through our products we endeavor to contain outer layer based corrections that may support containing this issue.